Superior thermal performance
Pultruded fiberglass, because of its low thermal conductivity and stability in extreme weather conditions, is a better insulator than vinyl or aluminum. Unlike vinyl, which can expand up to seven times more than the glass unit, pultruded fiberglass windows remain rigid and stable in all weather conditions.
Fiberglass for superior strength and stability
Pultruded fiberglass outperforms other window products for strength, thermal performance and low maintenance. All windows and frames are available with an integral nailing fin as part of the frame profile ensuring ease of installation and providing a water tight seal around the opening. Frames and sash components are assembled using galvanized or stainless steel fasteners and custom composite corner keys.
Pultruded Fiberglass Window Facts
- Pultruded fiberglass windows are ideal for Atlantic coastal climates.
- Fiberglass is impervious to moisture, extreme heat, cold or acidic conditions.
- Fiberglass windows retain dimensional stability throughout extreme temperature fluctuations, while vinyl and aluminum windows can suffer massive air leaks under extreme cold conditions.
- Pultruded fiberglass is truly environmentally friendly, based on product longevity, embodied energy, limited use of natural resources and low pollution levels emitted during the manufacturing process.
- Pultruded fiberglass is a better insulator than vinyl and aluminum
- Fiberglass will not rot, peel or warp, is impermeable to moisture and will not degrade over time.