NORCLAD™ BAY & BOW WINDOWS
The Casement Bay is an elegant way to add space, light and interest to any room. On a south-facing wall it becomes a sun and heat collector creating a cozy nook for reading and relaxing. We can build your design in 30°, 45°, 90° or custom angle configurations.
The Bow Window adds graceful, gently curving interior space and character to your home. Bow Windows can be made from any combination of fixed or operating Casement sections with either left or right opening. Choose from three-, four- and five-wide combinations.
SINGLE & DOUBLE HUNG BAYS
The ever-popular bay feature window takes on a different look by flanking the Picture Window with Single or Double Hung Windows. Enjoy all the advantages inherent with any bay – additional space, additional light and enhanced views.
CASEMENT & AWNING OPERATORS
ROTO X-DRIVE COMPACT
Available in standard sizes of 7.5″, 9.5″ and 13.5″. Sash fully opens with only 7 turns.
ROTO X-DRIVE EVOLVE
Contemporary design, available in White, Faux Oil Rubbed Bronze, Chrome, Brush Nickel, Brass, Almond and Black.
OPERATOR ARM CONFIGURATIONS
LOCKING SYSTEMS & HINGES
ROTO X-DRIVE MULTI-POINT LOCKING SYSTEMS
Superior locking and sealing for improved security and seal against weather.
FRENCH OUTSWING & INSWING HANDLES
Verona handles for french inswing casement are available in Black, Polished and Brushed Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Stainless Steel, Bright brass and Antique Brass.
Melron handles for french inswing or french outswing casement are available in Bright Brass, Antique Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze and Satin Nickel.
A patented design that draws the sashes together tightly, while vertically aligning the top and bottom check rails.
3/4″ X 2-7/8″
3/8″ X 2-7/8″
A sash lock based on a traditional pattern. The lever arm is designed for smooth operation, and it stops positively at the fully latched and fully unlatched positions.
9/16″ x 2-1/2″
7/16″ x 2-1/2″
A sash lock developed to combine the best features of traditional spring action locks with an updated narrow strike.
1″ x 2-7/8″
7/16″ x 2-7/8″
Truth’s Restoration Lock comes equipped with the traditional open cam look, and is fitted with a durable plastic insert on the keeper to protect the surface of the cam during lock-up and to aid in its smooth operation.
A hook-type sash lift based on traditional patterns. They are used singly on sash up to 2 feet wide and in pairs on larger sashes. Solid, hot-forged brass, hand polished.
1-3/4″w x 1-3/8″h x 1″d
Available in Coppertone, Brush Nickel, Bright Brass, Bright Chrome, Brush Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze, White, Faux ORB, Antique Brass, Black and Bronze.
SIDE PAN STANDARD LIMITER
ROTO ANGEL VENTLOCK
Optional sash limiter which allows egress operation without any tools.
- Aluminum Clad Window Installation
- Aluminum Pocket Window Installation
- Casement Window Limit Device Installation
- Lite Lift Balances with Balance Cover Installation
- Rolldown Screen Installation
- Measuring for an Insert Window
- Screen Measuring for Double Hung Windows
- Securing 500 Series Hung Window Sash
- NorClad Aluminum Clad Product Warranty
- Casement Clad Series PDF
- NorClad Combination Units Elevation Chart PDF | DWG
- NorClad Egress Chart PDF | DWG
- NorClad Fixed PDF | DWG
- NorClad Mulling Details PDF | DWG
- NorClad Operating Roll-Down Screen PDF | DWG
- NorClad Operating Wood Screen PDF | DWG
- NorClad Operating Wood Swinging Screen PDF | DWG
- NorClad Operating PDF | DWG
- NorClad Single Unit Elevation Chart PDF | DWG
- NorClad Stacking Details PDF | DWG
- NorClad Transom PDF | DWG
- 500 Hung Clad Series PDF
- Ovalo Stacking Details Cross Section PDF | DWG
- Ovalo Double Hung Clad W&C Roll Up Screen PDF | DWG
- Ovalo Roll Up Screen Cross Section PDF | DWG
- Ovalo Roll Down Screen Cross Section PDF | DWG
- Ovalo Mulling Details Cross Section PDF | DWG
- Ovalo Half Aluminum Screen Cross Section PDF | DWG
- Ovalo Full Aluminum Screen Cross Section PDF | DWG
- Single Units Elevation Chart PDF | DWG
- Sash Profile Options Cross Section PDF | DWG
- Double & Single Hung Egress Chart PDF | DWG