NORCLAD™ HUNG WINDOWS
This series features a more robust construction with heavier sash proportions and higher residential and commercial performance ratings. All options and benefits are available. Operating sashes tilt in for cleaning
If you want the convenience and durability of quality window replacements, while maintaining your home’s existing architectural integrity, then the Insert Double Hung 500 series is your choice. Built precisely to fit your window opening, these inserts allow you to preserve the interior and exterior casing and trim.
This series features a more robust construction with heavier sash proportions and higher residential and commercial performance ratings. All options and benefits are available. Operating sash tilts in for cleaning.
Primarily for commercial use, the single-hung 501 is a built for the unique demands of magnum applications. Maintaining a DP 35 commercial rating, it comes standard with a balance according to the size of window and a large 8/4 non-tilting sash. The Single hung 501 is also available with a half screen and comes in larger than standard sizes to suit a variety of larger than standard installations. Operating sash tilts in for cleaning.
WEIGHT & CHAIN
The popular double-hung combines period charm with modern reliability, dependable chains in a variety of finishes are available for a smooth, predictable travel.
A true weight and chain system supports the bottom sash while the upper sash is operated by a standard block n’ tackle balance. Both upper and lower sashes are available with tilt action – a unique feature exclusive to Norwood weight and chain windows.
Clad Pocket Insert window with frame to fit inside the jamb of an existing window. This window’s design is built to fit your unique window opening, allowing for a clean replacement without disturbing the existing interior or exterior trim. Traditional Styling with all the same features and options as our 500 Series DH including with low maintenance exterior finish and many interior options. Available as follows;
- Norclad Aluminum Pocket window Frame (wood sill and wood sash )
- Norclad Aluminum Pocked window Frame (Norclad frame and Norclad sash but wood sill)
- Norclad Aluminum Pocket window including sill- sill will protrude past the 3 1/4″ frame).
A patented design that draws the sashes together tightly, while vertically aligning the top and bottom check rails.
3/4″ X 2-7/8″
3/8″ X 2-7/8″
A sash lock based on a traditional pattern. The lever arm is designed for smooth operation, and it stops positively at the fully latched and fully unlatched positions.
9/16″ x 2-1/2″
7/16″ x 2-1/2″
A sash lock developed to combine the best features of traditional spring action locks with an updated narrow strike.
1″ x 2-7/8″
7/16″ x 2-7/8″
Truth’s Restoration Lock comes equipped with the traditional open cam look, and is fitted with a durable plastic insert on the keeper to protect the surface of the cam during lock-up and to aid in its smooth operation.
A hook-type sash lift based on traditional patterns. They are used singly on sash up to 2 feet wide and in pairs on larger sashes. Solid, hot-forged brass, hand polished.
1-3/4″w x 1-3/8″h x 1″d
Available in Coppertone, Brush Nickel, Bright Brass, Bright Chrome, Brush Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze, White, Faux ORB, Antique Brass, Black and Bronze.
Available in Antique Brass, Bright Chrome, Bright Brass, Brush Chrome, Satin Nickel, and Black.
SIDE PAN STANDARD LIMITER
ROTO ANGEL VENTLOCK
Optional sash limiter which allows egress operation without any tools.
- Spec Sheet Norclad Double & Single Hung Series PDF
- Norclad Double & Single Hung Elevation Chart PDF
- Norclad Double & Single Hung Egress Chart PDF
- Norclad Double & Single Hung Sash Profile Options PDF
- Norclad Double & Single Hung Full Aluminum Screen Cross Section PDF | DWG
- Norclad Double & Single Hung Half Aluminum Screen Cross Section PDF | DWG
- Norclad Double & Single Hung Roll Up Screen Cross Section PDF | DWG
- Norclad Double & Single Hung Roll Down Screen Cross Section PDF | DWG
- Norclad Double & Single Hung Weight and Chain PDF | DWG
- Norclad Double & Single Hung Mulling Details PDF | DWG
- Norclad Double & Single Hung Stacking Details PDF | DWG
- Norclad Double Hung Pocket Insert PDF | DWG