WOOD CASEMENT WINDOWS
Norwood Casement Windows are the ideal choice for many architectural styles. They offer excellent, unobstructed views and precise, roto-gear control for venting along with the added security of multipoint locks. Unique shapes are also available.
Open the sashes to a clear, unobstructed view. We’ve paired the best of European window design with North American practicality. This clean design, free of a center post, can be dressed up with traditional manual locks and sash stay for an Old World style.
King Heritage Casements are the newest addition to our casement family of quality windows. Modeled after the large, elegant proportions of real historical properties, they are sure to enhance the beauty and authenticity of any restoration or re-creation.
We have the perfect fit for many restorations and authentic re-creations. From the frame and sash components to the casings, everything can be created in keeping with the proportions of larger historic buildings.
- Wood Only
CASEMENT & AWNING OPERATORS
ROTO X-DRIVE COMPACT
Available in standard sizes of 7.5″, 9.5″ and 13.5″. Sash fully opens with only 7 turns.
ROTO X-DRIVE EVOLVE
Contemporary design, available in White, Faux Oil Rubbed Bronze, Chrome, Brush Nickel, Brass, Almond and Black.
OPERATOR ARM CONFIGURATIONS
LOCKING SYSTEMS & HINGES
ROTO X-DRIVE MULTI-POINT LOCKING SYSTEMS
Superior locking and sealing for improved security and seal against weather.
FRENCH OUTSWING & INSWING HANDLES
Verona handles for french inswing casement are available in Black, Polished and Brushed Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Stainless Steel, Bright brass and Antique Brass.
Melron handles for french inswing or french outswing casement are available in Bright Brass, Antique Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze and Satin Nickel.
An elegant, traditionally designed casement fastener. Available either right-or left-handed.
a surface mounted window spring bolt designed for holding a sliding sash in either an open or closed position.
A 12-1/2″ solid polished brass slide-bar type adjuster for wood in-swing or out-swing windows. Based on a traditional pattern, this beautifully made casement adjuster is designed so as not to interfere with hinged or rolling interior screens whether in the open or closed position. For universal (left or right hand) operation.
- Spec Sheet Casement Wood Series PDF
- Casement Single Units Elevation Charts PDF
- Casement Egress Chart PDF
- Casement Sash Profile Options PDF
- Casement Fixed PDF | DWG
- Casement Fixed Without Hardware Cover PDF | DWG
- Casement Operating PDF | DWG
- Casement Wood Stationary Screen PDF | DWG
- Casement Wood Swinging Screen PDF | DWG
- Casement Roll-Down Screen PDF | DWG
- Casement Mulling Details PDF | DWG
- Casement Push Out PDF | DWG
- Casement Combination Units Elevation Chart PDF
- Casement Stacking Details PDF | DWG
- Spec Sheet French Outswing Casement Wood Series PDF
- FOC Single and Double Units Elevation Chart PDF
- FOC Egress Chart PDF
- FOC Single Fixed PDF | DWG
- FOC Single Operator PDF | DWG
- FOC Single Operator Wood Swinging Screen PDF | DWG
- FOC Single Operator Roll Down Screen PDF | DWG
- FOC Double Fixed PDF | DWG
- FOC Double Operator PDF | DWG
- FOC Double Operator Wood Swinging Screen PDF | DWG
- FOC Double Operator Roll Down Screen PDF | DWG
- FIC Single Transom 4 9/16″ PDF | DWG
- FIC Single Operator 4 9/16″ PDF | DWG
- FIC Single Operator 4 9/16″ Wood Screen PDF | DWG
- FIC Single Transom 6 9/16″ PDF | DWG
- FIC Single Operator 6 9/16″ PDF | DWG
- FIC Single Operator 6 9/16″ Wood Screen PDF | DWG
- FIC Double Transom 4 9/16″ PDF | DWG
- FIC Double Transom 6 9/16″ PDF | DWG