WOOD SPECIALTY WINDOWS
OVAL & CIRCLE
Now that the Architects have seen how versatile we are, they have us running circles around the competition with some of the most beautiful windows we have ever produced. Look around your home and make plans for a chance to make a special statement in curving wood and glass. Circle Units can be ordered as operable, complete with a push bar stay or designed as a Venting Rotary Window.
QUARTER & HALF ROUNDS
Quarter and Half Rounds can be useful “building blocks” in many creative feature windows. Quarter-Rounds can be used alone or stacked conveniently with other Norwood products. Half-Rounds work well alone or in combination with many rectangular shapes. Norwood’s Awnings, Casements, Pictures, Single or Double Hungs, Garden and Patio Doors are ready to be topped off with a Half-Round.
EXTENDED QUARTER & HALF ROUNDS
The Extended Quarter-Rounds are perfect companions to casements, pictures, and extended half-rounds.
The Extended Half-Round is often seen with Extended Quarter-Rounds, Quarter-Round/Casement Combinations or simply between Casements or Pictures.
Ask your dealer about creating combinations which include many Norwood products in Extended Quarter-Round or Extended Half-Round shapes.
The crowning glory to many fine feature windows, the Elliptical is a welcome addition to Entrances, Garden, French or Patio Doors, Casement Windows and other combinations. An elegant sunrise grille is optional. Ellipticals come in many different height profiles. Remember to consider restrictive ceiling heights when ordering.
Think outside the box. What do you get when you take our best-selling Casement, Hung, Picture or Fixed windows and add some stylish curves? The answer is Norwood Camber-tops. Camber-tops can be mixed and matched with each other in a variety of shapes and sizes, or used in conjunction with the straighter lines of our standard windows to create a heightening effect that draws the eye upward. Their curved proportions are particularly dramatic when found over an entrance. Don’t box yourself in. Free yourself from the straight and narrow with Norwood Camber-tops.
A corner window is a single unit with two or more sashes that meet generally at a 90 degree angle. The corner window requires a particular framing method eliminating large support structures which opens up the entire corner expanding the view. The 2 sash that make up the corner do not operate, however, the additional sash mulled to the unit can.
CASEMENT & AWNING OPERATORS
ROTO X-DRIVE COMPACT
Available in standard sizes of 7.5″, 9.5″ and 13.5″. Sash fully opens with only 7 turns.
ROTO X-DRIVE EVOLVE
Contemporary design, available in White, Faux Oil Rubbed Bronze, Chrome, Brush Nickel, Brass, Almond and Black.
OPERATOR ARM CONFIGURATIONS
LOCKING SYSTEMS & HINGES
ROTO X-DRIVE MULTI-POINT LOCKING SYSTEMS
Superior locking and sealing for improved security and seal against weather.
FRENCH OUTSWING & INSWING HANDLES
Verona handles for french inswing casement are available in Black, Polished and Brushed Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Stainless Steel, Bright brass and Antique Brass.
Melron handles for french inswing or french outswing casement are available in Bright Brass, Antique Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze and Satin Nickel.
- Spec Sheet Casement Wood Series PDF
- Casement Single Units Elevation Charts PDF
- Casement Egress Chart PDF
- Casement Sash Profile Options PDF
- Casement Fixed PDF | DWG
- Casement Fixed Without Hardware Cover PDF | DWG
- Casement Operating PDF | DWG
- Casement Wood Stationary Screen PDF | DWG
- Casement Wood Swinging Screen PDF | DWG
- Casement Roll-Down Screen PDF | DWG
- Casement Mulling Details PDF | DWG
- Casement Push Out PDF | DWG
- Casement Combination Units Elevation Chart PDF
- Casement Stacking Details PDF | DWG
FRENCH OUTSWING CASEMENT
- Spec Sheet French Outswing Casement Wood Series PDF
- FOC Single and Double Units Elevation Chart PDF
- FOC Egress Chart PDF
- FOC Single Fixed PDF | DWG
- FOC Single Operator PDF | DWG
- FOC Single Operator Wood Swinging Screen PDF | DWG
- FOC Single Operator Roll Down Screen PDF | DWG
- FOC Double Fixed PDF | DWG
- FOC Double Operator PDF | DWG
- FOC Double Operator Wood Swinging Screen PDF | DWG
- FOC Double Operator Roll Down Screen PDF | DWG
FRENCH INSWING CASEMENT
- FIC Single Transom 4 9/16″ PDF | DWG
- FIC Single Operator 4 9/16″ PDF | DWG
- FIC Single Operator 4 9/16″ Wood Screen PDF | DWG
- FIC Single Transom 6 9/16″ PDF | DWG
- FIC Single Operator 6 9/16″ PDF | DWG
- FIC Single Operator 6 9/16″ Wood Screen PDF | DWG
- FIC Double Transom 4 9/16″ PDF | DWG
- FIC Double Transom 6 9/16″ PDF | DWG