A TRADITION OF QUALITY FOR OVER 60 YEARS
Norwood, a division of West-Wood Industries, is a family-owned manufacturer of some of the finest wood windows and doors in North America. Specifically designed to withstand the harsh realities of our winters and made with the preservation of our environment in mind, all Norwood products are built to last a lifetime.
For generations the skilled craftspeople at Norwood have taken pride in creating a complete line of low-maintenance and high-performance products. Today, that tradition continues. From our a state-of-the-art, 250,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Scoudouc, New Brunswick, Canada, Norwood employs over 200 highly-skilled people.
THE BENEFITS OF CHOOSING NORWOOD
When you choose Norwood you get the beauty of finely crafted solid wood-nature’s best insulator-in all its natural splendour. Thousands of style and size combinations; modern energy-saving features; a multitude of innovative design and décor options; at Norwood, we’re proud to go out of our way to make sure you have yours. Our slogan is “Never Ordinary” and our commitment to creating the highest quality product to fit your needs is the greatest benefit of choosing Norwood.
The Cormier family, owners of Norwood, have over thirty years experience in the local lumber business. It’s their own sawmill that supplies West-Wood Industries with the pine for Norwood’s windows and doors. The benefit of these family connections to you? Norwood gets exactly the right quality and size of lumber we need to make the best product possible.
PRESERVING OUR PLANET IS NOT ONLY OUR RESPONSIBILITY, IT’S OUR PRIORITY.
In the window and door industry, much of what we do relies heavily upon the consumption of natural resources. As such, Norwood places a strong emphasis on reducing our environmental impact through the development and implementation of green manufacturing and disposal processes.
- Scrap wood either unused or unsuitable for use in our premium windows and doors is put to good use in heating 40% of our manufacturing facility
- All products are built with sustainably-harvested lumber
- Any excess or broken glass is collected and returned to our supplier for immediate recycling
- Sawdust, an often troublesome byproduct of our business, is collected in silos, compressed and re-purposed to heat our dry lumber kilns
- All cardboard and paper waste associated with our operations is recycled on a weekly basis.